The safety of our students and staff has always been our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we will be implementing enhanced safety measures based on the guidelines created by the CDC:
- We are limiting class size to 10 students per class to allow each student to sit at their own table.
- Each child will be provided with their own set of art supplies. No communal art supplies, toys or books will be used during class.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear masks or face coverings while indoors (except for when drinking water)
- Upon arrival, each student’s temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer. Students with temperature reading greater than 100 degrees will not be admitted.
- We have implemented an enhanced cleaning protocol and will thoroughly sanitize work stations and common areas between classes.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in the classroom.
- We will continue to regularly communicate and monitor developments with local authorities, employees, and families regarding cases, exposures, and updates to policies and procedures
- In the event of a shut down or cancelled classes, we will add make up classes to the end of the program year. If that is not possible, a prorated refund will be assessed.
Now more than ever, we encourage any students who are feeling sick or have been sick within the last 2 weeks to please stay home. Please also be mindful of social distancing and considerate of others when dropping off and picking up your student at the studio. We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate through these new procedures. We are looking forward to an awesome program year!