We are happy to announce that we have reopened the studio! The safety of our students and staff has always been our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we will be implementing enhanced safety measures based on the guidelines created by the CDC, Texas Health and Human Services (effective 5/31) and the American Camp Association:
- We are limiting class size to 8 students per camp. This will enforce social distancing by allowing each student to sit at their own table.
- Each child will be provided with their own set of art supplies. No communal art supplies, toys or books will be used during class.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear masks.
- Upon arrival, each student’s temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer. Students with temperature reading greater than 100 degrees will not be admitted.
- We have implemented an enhanced cleaning protocol and will thoroughly sanitize work stations and common areas between classes.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in the classroom.
- We will continue to regularly communicate and monitor developments with local authorities, employees, and families regarding cases, exposures, and updates to policies and procedures
- In the event of a mandatory shut down, we will add make up classes to the end of the program year. If that is not possible, a prorated refund will be assessed.