We are happy to announce that we are reopening the studio in June! The safety of our students and staff has always been our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we will be opening with enhanced safety measures based on the guidelines created by the CDC, Texas Health and Human Services (effective 5/31) and the American Camp Association:
- We are limiting class size to 8 students per camp. This will enforce social distancing by allowing each student to sit at their own table.
- Each child will be provided with their own set of art supplies. No communal art supplies, toys or books will be used during camp.
- Instructors will be required to wear a mask when assisting students. Students will not be required to wear masks.
- Upon arrival, each student’s temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer. Students with temperature reading greater than 100 degrees will not be admitted and receive a tuition refund.
- Packaged snacks will be provided by the instructors and passed out wearing gloves.
- We have implemented an enhanced cleaning protocol and will thoroughly sanitize work stations and common areas between camps.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in the classroom.
- We will continue to regularly communicate and monitor developments with local authorities, employees, and families regarding cases, exposures, and updates to policies and procedures