We are happy to announce that we are reopening the studio in June! The safety of our students and staff has always been our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we will be opening with enhanced safety measures based on the guidelines created by the CDC, Texas Health and Human Services (effective 5/31) and the American Camp Association:
- We are limiting class size to 8 students per camp. This will enforce social distancing by allowing each student to sit at their own table.
- Each child will be provided with their own set of art supplies. No communal art supplies, toys or books will be used during camp.
- Instructors will be required to wear a mask when assisting students. Students will not be required to wear masks.
- Upon arrival, each student’s temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer. Students with temperature reading greater than 100 degrees will not be admitted and receive a tuition refund.
- Packaged snacks will be provided by the instructors and passed out wearing gloves.
- We have implemented an enhanced cleaning protocol and will thoroughly sanitize work stations and common areas between camps.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in the classroom.
- We will continue to regularly communicate and monitor developments with local authorities, employees, and families regarding cases, exposures, and updates to policies and procedures
Now more than ever, we encourage any students who are feeling sick or have been sick within the last 2 weeks to please stay home. We can provide you with a refund or credit towards a future camp. Please also be mindful of social distancing and considerate of others when dropping off and picking up your student at the studio. We appreciate your patience as we navigate through these new procedures. We are looking forward to an awesome summer and can’t wait to get back in the studio!