The safety of our students and staff has always been our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we will be implementing enhanced safety measures based on the guidelines created by the CDC. The studio typically adheres to CDC Guidelines for COVID-19, which are based community infection levels and therefore are subject to change. Any changes will be communicated to enrolled students and posted on this website:
- Face masks and coverings are optional
- We have implemented an enhanced cleaning protocol and will thoroughly sanitize work stations and common areas between classes.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in the classroom.
- We will continue to regularly communicate and monitor developments with local authorities, employees, and families regarding cases, exposures, and updates to policies and procedures
- In the event of a shut down or cancelled classes, we will add make up classes to the end of the program year. If that is not possible, a prorated refund will be assessed.